Question
Posted by: sally | 2009-05-15

Boyfriend &  sms

Hi everyone
Here is my dilema 2007 my bf went to work in KZN for a month when he came back i finf out that he was busy phoning the other women,then I phoned her and she said to me she was just a friend.Yesterday i find out that my bf sent her a msg ' Your phone is usual off I cant get hold of you or you dont care' I was very mad and I sent him the same sms with my phone and yesterday evening he never said anything not taking to me.What will you do if you were in my shoes?

OK, sally. I don't have a boyfriend, so I can't respond as you ask, but I'm sure other readers can come up with some useful responses

4
Posted by: Sally | 2009-05-15

Thank Kelly and annon
Lolo,the truth will come up after I get this HIV then what would be the point ?So its fine if a man sms and calling women because a phone is a diary.

Reply to Sally

If your partner is up to something he shouldnt be angry that you snooped and found evidence- he shouldnt be playing around in the first place! If he doesnt want to be caught then he should be fooling around. Give him an ultimatum.

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-15

Lolo I so disagree!
The fact that she dug has nothing to do with it, she found the sms on his phone and finish.Why she he have such sms' s on his cell in the first place.
Guys always want to come up with that line, their privacy!
It' s not privacy, if he is being truthful to you and has nothing to hide then the cell phone should not be off limits!
After all it' s there to keep in touch with people (call,sms) What' s so private that you gf or wife cannot see? Doesn' t mean you don' t trust him.
There is def.more than just friendship going on there

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: lolo | 2009-05-15

Ladies stop sneaking and checking your partner' s phones, if he was doing that to you how will you fee. phone is like a diary.
if you trust your partner there' s no need to dig, if he is cheating the truth will come out one way or the other just don' t dig it.

Reply to lolo