Posted by: ntebaleng | 2009-09-07

boyfriend acting up

we started seeing each other in june 2009 and he is carring and loving but sometimes he acts weird.

we live in the same street and when he visit me at my flat he likes to chat to the security guard first, who is also a male.

we are in our late 30' s and the gaurd is in the early 40' s. this irritates me and he says they are friends. and he wants to stand there and talk to him.

i respect their friendship. the lift is next to the gaurd' s desk and when we approach it he will whisper to my ear: go to the flat i will come after you. its like he is not supposed to see us walking in the lift together. he does not act with way when there is other security guys.

Are you bothered about him being friendly to the ecurity guard, or about him spending time there rather than entirely with you ? And is it posible your bf is trying to be discrete o secretive about directly viiting you ? If so, why would this be ? Does he perhaps have another lady friend who he doesn['t wnt to find out about you ?