Question
Posted by: concerned | 2010-05-31

boyfriend

it feels really weird writing about this but my BF and I have been dating for a while things getreally intense between us kissing etc but he doesnt want us to sleep together and his reason is he doesnt want to harm our relationship cause he is crazy about me, I knw he is not a virgin so why is he doing this ?

Only he can explain himself to you - there are many possible reasons for someone to feel and decide as he has. That he isn't a virgin may not be as relevan as it seems to you - he may be showing respect for you, and may not want to move on to a sexual relationship yet for good reasons. I'm sure it doesn't reflect badly on you in any way. But if this bothers you, - talk to him about it

2
Posted by: XXX | 2010-06-01

It could simply be that he showing you respect (in his opinion).It could also be that he is nervous and sex might prove to be a letdown.
It is rather unusual for a man to not want sex.I would chat to him and say that you feel ready to have sex with him (if you are).

Reply to XXX