Posted by: ANON | 2009-08-13

My BF lives with Xwife due to the kids. He supports the household. I know his ex is seeing her previous x and my BF is very upset because she said she wont see him.
My BF phones me today to say he has a lot to deal with at hime, finances, work and if he doesnt call me with the next few WEEKS I must know he is busy.
I am upset. What do I make of this.

(I know him living with X makes it complicated to view but believe me they do not share the same room)

He could probably support them without actually living with her and them. And how complicated, that he lives with his ex who is seeing her ex. That he cares at all about his ex seeing her ex suggests that te emotional ies between them are not over, and this may be exaggerate by him living with her. If she was truly an Ex, he wouldn't care who she saw or what she did. Even if they don't share a bedroom, he is obviously so deeply involved in all aspects of their life, that he doesn't have much left over to share with you. This relationship may very well not go anywhere, ansd no further than it has already. Is they enough for you ? If not, you may need to think of moving on, to find someone actually free emotionally and physically, to concentrate on being with you

Posted by: Debbie | 2009-08-14

This kind of attitude makes me so angry.... does he expect you to wait now for him until he sorts out his business???? Geez, get a life and move on. This guy is clearly messing you around and you are prepared to put up with it. If he can do without hearing your voice for a couple of weeks, he can do without you for good. Sorry, I just get so irritated with men!!!

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: Wendy | 2009-08-14

The fact that he said that he will contact you in a few WEEKS tells me that he is just not that into you any more. Move on and find someone who will give you the respect you deserve. He is still pining for his ex quite obviously. Why do they all have to live together? Surely he help support by living on his own? Sounds very suspicious to me!

Reply to Wendy