hi, i have been going out with my boyfriend for 10 months, and i have noticed that when he is with his friends(males), he swears and acts a bit different, not in a bad way, but its different from what i am used to. i wanted to know if that' s normal and if i should be concerned?

It might be unpleasan,t but it's normal, and not just a boy thing. Most if not all people behave differently in different settings and amongst different people --- do you behave exactly the same when having coffee or drinks with the girls, as when you are in Church, or in COurt ? There's not such a very large ME, rather than multiple Me's in different settings, sharing a common core.

Posted by: Your Boyfirned | 2009-06-24

Your e-mail gave me the creeps because i am exactly like your boyfriend - i mean i have different interests than my gf, such as soccer and i go wild when i am enjoying a soccer game- i like a different kind of music and i also loose but when i am with gf,i am soft and kinder but because she is female first and second she is sensitive and a whole lot of other things.

Reply to Your Boyfirned

I don' t know if its normal, but I' ve been there and its not nice!

to me.. that' s scary.
I mean y is he so different with other ppl than when he' s with me? as if its not really him when he' s with me. lol
I think u should be careful lady.. my ex messed me around and treated women like meat behind my back. it tore me to shreds and I' m still dealing with it 3 years later!

be careful and good luck!