Question
Posted by: SUMIL HABIB | 2010-07-21

BOY CHILD

hello SEX DOCTER,

I have been married for 5 years, but my wife has only given me daughters. I want a boy child.

I met a lady at my mother's house and she said she can make a boy child. She has already had 3 sons with some men. She says that she will give me boy child for R9500.

SEX DOCTER, do you think this is good for me? How can i know really this lady will give me a son?

Its a complete lie! its completely impossible, a myth and a desperate attempt at making money. additionally, your wish for a male child may be unfair to your wife.

If you want a male child - adopt one!

18
Posted by: me | 2010-07-30

this is hilarious - made my morning!

Reply to me
Posted by: Fossy | 2010-07-23

Don''t let your wife cut her pubic hair till she get pregnant,best and perfect

Reply to Fossy
Posted by: PMR | 2010-07-22

try doing it with your socks on.

Reply to PMR
Posted by: DMX | 2010-07-21

If the seed thing doesn''t help Sumil, you must take pliers and slowly squash your balls everyday in the morning then keep ice against it for long. It''s gona hurt a little bit but it helps with the sperm flow then u can get a boy. It worked for a friend of mine. Good luck

Reply to DMX
Posted by: SUMIL HABIB | 2010-07-21

thanks you buddie. i will do this

Reply to SUMIL HABIB
Posted by: buddie | 2010-07-21

eat plenty of pumpkin seed, you will have a boy...duh

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Woman | 2010-07-21

Maybe we''re having too much fun to notice!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anonx4 | 2010-07-21

Can''t you people see that this is someone taking the p i s s out of you

Reply to Anonx4
Posted by: Anon | 2010-07-21

Do your research you stupid idiot. The lady has 3 boys because those men she''s sleeping with have sperms to make boy.

Everyone has been telling you that a woman has nothing to do with a sex of a child she just produce an egg that will meet yours(yours should either have a girl''s or a boy''s chromosone).

Go to your doctors and she will explain everything if you a lazy to read.

Posted by: Woman | 2010-07-21

Sumil, I am sorry, but you are just the same as any other man on this planet today. Your wife is just like any other woman. There is proof that nobody can dispute. YOU are the one making girls. Your wife has nothing to do with it.

Believe me, don''t believe me,, in any event you owe it to yourself to research the possibility. And taking out the money and paying a woman and then she has a daughter? Will it be her or you (and how will you really know the baby is yours?)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: SUMIL HABIB | 2010-07-21

you are wrong about this - my spems dont make the girls. this is a problem of my wife. this lady has 3 boy. so i know she only has boys to produce.
woman you are right, i do have only good feelings for my wife but i have to have a boy to have in my family as my name is weak without a son.

Reply to SUMIL HABIB
Posted by: Chris | 2010-07-21

Sumil, have you ever been to school? (Toilets does not count as classrooms?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Woman | 2010-07-21

Ladies &  Gents, you cannot really be nasty to someone if you don''t know their circumstances. This person was obviously raised in the muslim faith and believes that women and second class citizens, mere possessions without a will or want of their own. You see, in Islam, the woman is just a drain on finances, because she knows nothing and can''t help or control herself. The only thing that makes a married woman valuable to her husband, is that she gives him sons. If she doesn''t, according to his faith, he has every right to cast her out and take a new wife. Oh yes, he then gets to keep the kids too. Nobody has taught him about science. Nobody has taught him how amazing it is when two people enjoy love making and love in an equal partnership.

Now, if you folk have ever made a joke about " why the woman stays in the kitchen"  or blondes, you are casting the first stone. Think a little deeper, please?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Annoyed | 2010-07-21

Sumil or whoeva. Dude its break time, you can go play outside now! I hope your whole letter was a joke, but then again if it was your sense of humour sucks.

Reply to Annoyed
Posted by: zan | 2010-07-21

THAT IS SO STUPID AND IF U ONLY KNW THE MEN SPERM DETERMINES THE SEX OF THE CHILD..............THAT CHEATING ASWELL DUDE

Reply to zan
Posted by: Woman | 2010-07-21

Sumil, I am very sorry to tell you this, but YOU are the cause of your wife only having girls. You see, a woman''s eggs doesn''t contain the right things (called chromosomes) to make boys or girls, they are just eggs. The man''s sperm makes either a boy or a girl. The man is the reason why there are boys and girls in this world.

SO no matter how many wives you take, if your sperm is only girls, then you will have only daughters. Your wife has no fault in this. You can only pray that you are able to make a son with your wife.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Are you kidding? | 2010-07-21

And these people are actually allowed to breed and walk this Earth?

Get real dude!

Reply to Are you kidding?
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-21

If you want a male child - adopt one!

Reply to sexologist