Question
Posted by: SC | 2011-06-13

Boy cant sit still- flying

I just need some advice my son is almost 3 years old, he is not Add or something, he just cant SIT still for longer than 10 minutes, the last time our flight from Cape Town was a horror, he did not want to sit down, he threw up ect ect, now next week I am flying alone with my two kids, and I am terrified on how I will be able to handle him, by the way all painkillers en meds makes him hyperactive and not drowsy, so 5ml stopayne wont do the job. Do you have any advice for me please?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

At 3 yrs of age - they can be very active indeed!!! Best is to speak to your paediatrician or even your pharmacist for some temporary relief!!!

1
Posted by: SC | 2011-06-13

Sorry posted the Q to the wrong expert:)

Reply to SC