Posted by: Elaine | 2009-06-17

bowel movements

I have noticed that my stools are very yellow to fawn coloured. I do suffer with constipation a bit, but find that once the plug has come away my bowel movement is normally very soft to runny. I have had quite strong pains/burning sensation sort of, just below my left breast into the middle of the tummy above the naval. I do have an ulcer although I do not remember exactly where it is, just that it tends to flair up every so often. The colour of my stool is the same whether the ulcer is ' active'  or not. Is there anything I should be concerned about regarding the colour of my stool? Thanking you kindly in advance

Dear Elaine
No the colour is normal. You can use Mucaine for symptomatic relief for the burning of the stomach