Posted by: joan | 2012-03-02

bowel movement during intimacy

I had a very embarrassing moment during intercourse. I could feel a bowel movement near the end and had no control over it. I was very embarrassed to see the (popo) when we were finished. This was not the 1st occurrence. It happens anytime anywhere but very infrequently. It happened again after many months.

You have feacal incontinence, that can be due to nerve damage supplying the muscles of the anus. It is also possible that some muscle damage have occured and therefore, you are unable to have 100% control over your bowel movements. If you are constipated, you can try Movicol. It is however, advisable to consult a general surgeon for an examination and treatment options.