Question
Posted by: Ana | 2012/03/14

bowel movement

Without " senekot"  I do not have movement and am bloated and look like 6 mths. pregnant woman. Please help.

Dear Ana
Constipation is indeed a problem and I would recommend that you try eating a balanced diet that is rich in dietary fibre (lots of unprocessed grains and cereals, fruit and vegetables, and dried fruit), plus probiotics (good 'microorganisms') so that you can gradually wean yourself of laxatives and still be regular. Click on 'Diet & Nutrition', 'You are what you eat' and 'Healthy colon' to read how to achieve this.

1

Dear Ana