Posted by: Sue | 2009-06-01

Bouviers sleeping outside

Dear Doc
We have 2 bouviers, aged 1 year and 9 years. The 1 year old female joined our house about 4 months ago. The male (9 years) always slept comfortably and warm in their kennel, but since Lola joined the family, she pulls all the blankets from the kennel and sleeps on the lawn. She' s quite nice and warm in the morning, but poor Pim is all cold and stiff from sleeping outside. He usually ends up in a flowerbed, as she doesn' t allow him to share the blankets. She occupies ALL the blankets, not matter how many we buy! I' m so sorry for him and I' m sure the cold cannot be good for him at his age! What should we do? Thank you!

Dear Sue

Get him his own kennel that you can close so he can have a peacefull night.

Posted by: Carol | 2009-06-01

Let him sleep inside .

Reply to Carol