Question
Posted by: Derick | 2010-09-14

Bouncing leg

My girlfriend says EVERY night when I sleep I rhytmically bounce one of my legs up and down the whole time. I am ovviously unaware of this but keeps her from sleeping. What can be the cause, or more important, solution for this? Is it maybe stress related or not? I am under quite a lot of stress, but i don''t think too much. Is there any other condition that it might be so i can get treatment?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This sounds like a condition called Periodic Limb Movement Disorder of Sleep. It is not difficult to control, but you will need to have it tested to confirm the diagnosis, and the treatment will need to be discussed with a sleep doctor.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010-09-15

Reply to Sleep expert