Question
Posted by: Taz | 2010-11-05

Botox Docs in Jhb area

In your expert opinion, which doctor/s would you recommend I go see about having botox for the 1st time and do you know what the average price per area treated is these days?. I live in Midrand.
Thank you x

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Taz, thank you for the question.

My advice would be to see either Dr Anushka Reddy or Dr Judy Budavari if you are interested in Botox treatments (please check the Telkom telephone book under medical entries for contact numbers). Prices vary from doctor to doctor and your best option would to phone the rooms and enquire about their prices.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010-11-10

Hi Taz, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert