Question
Posted by: annie | 2010/09/20

botox and filler expert in pretoria

Morning expert. Is it possible that you can recommend a good botox and filler expert in the Pretoria region or even Johannesburg. Im finding it extremely difficult to find a good doctor who specialises in botox and fillers. I recently visited the skin renewal clinic in pretoria to treat my nlf, but unfortunately - after the swelling as gone - i could not see a real differance and of course, this was a very big dissapointment for me. I would really appreciate it - if possible - if you can recommend a good filler and botox expert in this region. Thank you very much

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Annie, thank you for the question and I am sorry to hear about your unacceptable treatment result. Typically one should see an improvement with NLF filler treatment but it is very important for the doctor to examine the area/face first as often the NLF is aggravated or caused by ‘collapse’ of the mid cheek fat pad and therefore one should treat the mid cheek fat pad loss first. My advice would be to see Dr Nanita Dalton (012) 663 1041 or Dr Marian Duvenage (012) 460 4646. Please feel free to let her know that I referred you.

5
Posted by: annie | 2010/09/24

Thank you very much expert. I will most definitly let her know that i was referred by you. Thank you very much again - it is appreciated.

Reply to annie
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/09/24

Reply to anti-ageing expert
Posted by: Jenny | 2010/09/23

Dr. Vivian Jedera at Pta East Netcare. 012 993-0566

Reply to Jenny
Posted by: annie | 2010/09/21

Thank you - is it possible that you can recommend a name of such a mediclinic - i would really appreciate it as i have spend alot of money on these beauty centres and the results are always dissapointing. thank you

Reply to annie
Posted by: Jenny | 2010/09/20

Always go for a plastic surgeon who is linked with a mediclinic or netcare or some hospital that is popular. Try to avoid these " beauty centres" . The results should be amazing!!!! Good luck!

Reply to Jenny