Posted by: Hazel | 2011-09-23

Botox and Dermal fillers

Dear Doc

I need to do botox and dermal fillers and would like to find a list of reputable and experienced doctors. I live in Centurion in Pretoria, any doctor around Pretoria, Centon, Midrand and Kylami will do.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Hazel, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

Your best approach is to get a direct word of mouth referral as one discuss the entire treatment process and one can see the end results. If however this is difficult then my suggestion would be to have a consultation with a couple of doctors and book in with who you feel most comfortable with; I would recommend the following doctors in Pretoria:
Dr Ninita Dalton (012) 663 1041/2/3
Dr Marian Duvenage (012) 460 4646
Dr Riki Smit (012) 543 9547