Question

botox

I would like to know, when do you think is a suitable time to start with Botox? I am 25 at the moment, but I can see some wrinkles around my eyes, and it has gotten worse.

I have a fair skin, so always put a spf40 sunscreen on my face.

I know botox is expensive, but I do not want to look 40 when I am 30.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anon, thank you for the question.

We typically recommend that Botox is started your late twenties however this is dependent on the degree of sun damage and the skin type.

Considering that you have a fair skin (reduced collagen and elastin) and that lines are visible it may be a good idea to consider starting Botox as a preventive. It is important that the doctor who treats you still allows some movement to ensure a natural end result.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/11/27

Hi Anon, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert