Question
Posted by: cindy | 2010/03/24

botox

Goodmorning expert. How long does it take for botox to be effective? Yesterday i had botox for wrinkles on my lower eyelid (4 units per side) and i would like to know how long it will be before i will see results. according to my doctor it will take 5-10 days to see the full effect. IS that correct? Thank you

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Cindy, thank you for the question.

The effect of Botox usually takes 5 to 10 days before we start noticing the effect however in some patients injected we only start seeing the effect at around 2 weeks. Studies have shown that the effect of Botox continues to take place for up to 4 weeks after the injection/treatment.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/03/26

Hi Cindy, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert