Question
Posted by: leona | 2010/03/28

both me and my bf are virgins?

we have been together for a while now, and we are just now comfortable enough to french kiss. i am catholic, and i think i love him. i hope he loves me too. my question is, are there any tips on both partners being virgins? i am a little nervous about it, and i hope he brings out a promise ring at least, cuz i am not going any farther until a show of respect for my religion and values. could you help me? thanks

Dear Leona,

At this point in the development of your reltionship the best "tips" I can give you is firstly open and honest communication between yourself and your partner. Talk about whether you are both ready and wanting to take the relationship physically to the next step. Communicate about your expectations, your fears and anxieties as well as the positive emotional aspects of your relationship that has you considering this step.

The second tip is to empower yourself with knowledge. Much information exists on the net and in literature that will have all the necessary information you will need to have about sexual intercourse that you can be prepared for taking the next step.

4
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/03/30

no sex before youre at least dating 5 years, or married, youll never know when the day will come that you dont want to be together anymore.
but if your careless and just like all the other girls go on out and have sex, its nice, but dont expect too much from a virgin , train each other and watch a few pornos together, you both will get the feeling.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/29

As a catholic you should know this, no sex before marriage. Until he marries you he must leave the cake uncutted, that''s the only way he can show respect of your values. Tell him straight, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy

How old are you guys Leona?

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/28

Dear Leona,

Reply to Sexologist