Question
Posted by: Lauren | 2011/04/04

Botched termination re: rape

Everytime I have to watch out because I had a botched termination and during sex sometimes hurts and then for days it feels like I have aswollen bladder.I went through a shock experience and my periods stopped for 2 months.I found that I wasnt getting these problems but as soon as my periods started again, the problem started.I really would like to know what to do,because this has messed up my sex life.I have gone to gynae''s and they say nothing seems to be wrong in yet, I really do get serious side effects, that cause a great deal of discomfort.

If I understand correctly, you have pain during sex but this is not all the time. Bladder infections are quite commo0n after sex and can be prevented by emptying y0our bladder immediately before and after sex. Also drinking cranberry juice may help.Using KY jelly may help with lubrication which may lessen the irritation.

3
Posted by: Felicia | 2011/04/11

I got the Cranberry Supplements from the pharmacy, a bit expensive but took it for a few days and it was amazingly effective

Reply to Felicia
Posted by: Felicia | 2011/04/11

Reply to Felicia