Question
Posted by: IRRITATED | 2012/08/17

BOSSES

I have the afternoon off but my boss will make me do something and change their mind at least 10 million times. It always happens. I can never just leave in peace. Now I''m sitting and waiting to hear what they finally want. I need to hurry as I am travelling with someone.

I''m so mad I could break something!!!

As you know, breaking something is never useful and never as satisfying as you think it might be.
Is it posible to politely explain to the bosses that when you need an afternoon off, its essential that you know exactly when you can leave, so as to make plans, so could they perhaps think through anything they want you to do before leaving, the day before, so you can be sure to get those uimportant things done first ?

1