Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/22

Boss unfair

I am currently employed as a sales rep. My boss has advised me i now have to do country trips (this is not stated in my contract) and it is impossible for me as a single mom (he is aware of this but says its not his problem). What are my rights?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

You do not have to do country trips if in fact this was not in your contract of employment. It is suggested that you ask him to bring in a mediator to see if there is a possibility of finding a middle path if not it is suggested that you do approach the CCMA.