Posted by: Fed-up | 2008-12-19

We have been told yesterday that we can al leave at 12h00 today. Well, guess what? Everyone is still at work!!!! and its 13h20
Everyone s sitting here with nothing to do, but when we' re not at our desk, we get called into the bosses office " cos we' re not working" . Now how can you tell ur employees ur allowed to leave at 12h00 and then all of a sudden change your mind?
Then they want to search through your office to see if you are doing/takign anyting that does not belong to you. They check trhough ur drawers and your computer and even check if all ur filing is done! What the hell is wrong with them??????

Power play, indicating a pathetically low self-esteem on the part of that boss. Seems also that they themselves have FAR too little actual work to do, that they can find so much time to check on others.
Never mind, some of us were told we can have time off --- starting December 25th !

Posted by: lolo | 2008-12-22

Dear All,

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from employees, it will be our policy to keep all employees well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T .) .

We are trying to give our employees more S.H.I.T. than anyone else. If you feel that you
do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. , please see your supervisor.. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our supervisors are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Employees who don' t take their S.H.I.T. seriously will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEE EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T.).

Those who fail to take D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T.S.H.I.T .) .

Since our supervisors took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don' t have to take S.H.I.T. anymore, because they are all full of S.H.I.T.. already. If you too are full of S.H.I.T. , you may be interested in a job teaching others. We can add your name

Thank you,

PS! Now send this S.H.I.T. to 5 people who need S.H.I.T. in their life, just not the same
person who sent this S.H.I.T. To you...They have already had enough S.H.I.T. !!!!

Reply to lolo
Posted by: tsk | 2008-12-19

Dude I fully understand. I work for someone just as wiered. I decided to tell them to screw themselves as I am not a child. I swear its a power thing - people want to feel important

Reply to tsk
Posted by: please | 2008-12-19

get a new job

Reply to please