Question
Posted by: Darren | 2009/11/17

Boss shaging secretery

My boss is having an affair with our secretery. Both are married and have a child.

How do i approach them to let them know that i know about it.
It need to stop, it is affecting my perception of them.

Rotten behaviour by both of them. I don't know what you mean by "our" secretary - do you share a secretary with him ? In that case, if she is also your secretary, you could presumably call her in and say that this has been brought to your notice and is highly inappropriate.
Such seedy conduct within a business / office, is bad for everyone, mostly innocent parties. It will already have altered your perception of them. Either you decide to think much less of them and ignore it, or if you feel ( and this may depend in part on your position in the office ) you need to respond openly, talk to him or her aout it, and point out that they are both maried and that this is really bad also for staff morale

1