Question
Posted by: Darren | 2009/11/17

Boss shaging secretery

My boss is having an affair with our secretery. Both are married and have a child.

How do i approach them to let them know that i know about it.
It need to stop, it is affecting my perception of them.

I responded the other time this question was posted - these are also viable comments though

7
Posted by: Hate it | 2009/11/17

I have worked for a Boss who was doing that too and its really ugly. Apart from the dishonesty of cheating on each others spouses, the secretary behaves as if she is the Queen Bee and one is always wary of what she may take back to the bedroom from the office " water cooler"  discussions. Its also so disrespectful towards the rest of the office staff and how can you take a boss seriousl y after that. Its disgusting.

Reply to Hate it
Posted by: Hate it | 2009/11/17

Reply to Hate it
Posted by: bd | 2009/11/17

I think its great if people make these things their business. Its precisely coz they think its ok to do make fools of their partners without getting caught, that they continue this behaviour. I say expose them! Their partners deserve to know they are dishonest and risking their spouses with deseases, sti' s etc.
Please expose them, I do when I know people are cheating.

Reply to bd
Posted by: Leez | 2009/11/17

Truthfully speaking, it really IS none of your business. HOWEVER, if it' s (as you say) affecting you then why not visit an internet cafe and send them respective e-mails (anonymously) telling them that certain people in the company are aware of their sordid on-goings.

Keep us updated..

Reply to Leez
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/17

I hate when people have affairs. There is nothing more selfish and destructive. If you really want to help anonymously off course - document various encounters on film if you can and send it to their respective partners.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: JP | 2009/11/17

Is none of your business, they are adult they know what they are doing

Reply to JP