Question
Posted by: Anon1133 | 2009/01/19

Boss Problems

Hi All

My boss has the tendency to bring his home problems to work. He shouts and screams and has even swore at me. My other boss seems to soft that he is not willing to say anything to him. I can take this anymore. He will go weeks with out talking to me, this is affecting my health. Is there anything i can do?? i have tried talking to him, but he just turns everything and anything against me to blame me..

Help

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: BOSS PROBLEMS

You will have to raise a grievance and speak to the other boss to find out if there is any way in which this could be handled.