Posted by: Gertrude | 2010-02-17

Boss on Anti-depressants

My boss confided in me that she was put on Anti-depressants for a year last year.

however her behavior this year is extremely erratic she has these bad mood swings which is becomming more more frequent as a result of it she takes it out on her subordinates. She basically vents out on various employees for like 2 weeks and moves on to the next person all of which work under her.

I feel like something should be done cos the people are really taking strain as a result of her problems but I' m not sure if this can be brought up in terms of the law?

Surely we don' t have to put up with this?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Re: Boss on Anti-depressants

It is suggested that all of you get together to decide how you are going to move forward, once again this is a grievance procedure issue.