Question
Posted by: Bored | 2011/01/20

Bored

I am so bored - dont have anything to do today at work.

Try helping someone else ? IF the entire office and company is unoccupied, something is very wrong with the organization. Would it really be "taking advantage" if someone else, swamped, asked for help in the future ? If you were busy when they asked again, you need only say so calmly and politely.
Why not go out and wash someone's car ? Water the ofice plants ? Practice imitations of famous TV chaacters ?

10
Posted by: Bored | 2011/01/20

Jelly Tots - i am not always bored at work normally i am busy just these past few days i am bored. What sort of work can you do?

Reply to Bored
Posted by: Jelly Tots | 2011/01/20

I am also bored. This recession has tossed everything into the air for me. I work in tourism and there simply are no tourists here. What industry are you in? I need to get a job in an industry not affected by the recession.......

Reply to Jelly Tots
Posted by: Bored | 2011/01/20

Will try not to O

Reply to Bored
Posted by: Bored | 2011/01/20

Thanks Lily unfortunately i cant paint my nails. Tried and did all of the mentioned stuff.

Reply to Bored
Posted by: o | 2011/01/20

try not to masturbate in the toilets or pick your nose.

Reply to o
Posted by: Lily | 2011/01/20

Oh well paint your nails, read a book, surf the internet, call your friends, send sms ... all on the company''s time of course .... not good that you have nothing to do yet won''t assist others and if there shoe were on the other foot and you were drowning in work while others sat and did nothing? Nothing like that to get others really irritated with you .... anyway the choice is yours ... have a good day albeit it a very boring and lazy day ...

Reply to Lily
Posted by: Bored | 2011/01/20

I wouldnt want to do that Lily as they will take advantage in the future.

Reply to Bored
Posted by: Lily | 2011/01/20

sorry - help someone else ....

Reply to Lily
Posted by: Lily | 2011/01/20

Why not ask if you could someone else with their workload???

Reply to Lily