Question
Posted by: LdK | 2010/06/25

Bored

I am married for 10 yrs with 2 kids. Lately, my husband is become very boring. Doesnt want to go out and have some fun. Just wants to be at home ALL the time. He is in PJ''s even before the kids on some nights.... Im so bored and can feel the itch to search for some fun elsewhere. When I approach him on the subject he says that we are not young anymore (we are 35) and that we cant go out partying all night anymore... Im still longing for that kind of fun. Babysitters are never a problem, but yet he is still not interested. What am I to do?

Marriage counselling - in pyjamas, if necessary ! Actually, as most people grow up, "fun" in the sense fo going out and dancing the night away, tends to seem more and more shallow, and they may develop other interests. If all he wants is an early night, maybe he's being over-tired at work, or is unfit and needs a physical check-up

2
Posted by: anon | 2010/06/25

have you any reason to think he might be depressed? have you thought about that?

im just asking because that''s how i started.

Reply to anon