Question
Posted by: Bobelina | 2010/01/17

Bored

Im 40, steady relationships, no problems, no sparks. He works 7 days a week. He does not cheat (why must everyone always be cheating? i have investigated and i know he does actually work). He is always where he says he is - at work - so am I.
I dont cheat. He works every single day of the year because he has his own business. Only takes off christmas day and good friday.

We have no life. When he is at home he sleeps in front of the tv. We have no friends because there is no time to entertain or to visit as he always works. The only friends i' ve had have been single but as soon as they are in a relationship we break up because i am for all purposes single. We never go on holidays, and we never go away for a weekend. Try as i may or let the children try as they may.

I work and I have a domestic worker.

im all out of hobbies, done them all. Cant do anymore tapistries, house full of them. I' ve done gardening, it' s overflowing. Use to go to the malls shopping, how much shopping can one do?

He lets me go and do what I want to. How much fun is a holiday on your own?

I do not want to break up or leave him. I love him. I' ve been mistreated before in my life he is good to me. We just do not have a life.

We dont do anything. Really. Where can you go late at night? Movies - he sleeps. etc

Ive joined clubs but as with everything I am alone as I dont have a partner for all practical purposes.

I' ve recently spent a fortune on a laptop and internet and webcam started playing games - that to is boring after a while.

Friends eventually stop inviting you as they are not prepared for such a friendship.

Thanx

One of the problems with having one's own business, is that you usually have a lousy boss, who doesn't allow you or even insist on the amount of time off any worker ought to have.
SOunds like what you both most need is some mariage counselling sessions, not only for your sake, but to help rescue him from himself, and enable him to refresh himself and the marriage - and he'll work all the better for that

2
Posted by: Uzi | 2010/01/18

he has his own business, that is he doesn' t have a boss,one can always make time for his/her wife/husband if they want to.I think he likes money too much and yes both of you need some counselling.

Reply to Uzi