Posted by: mitchell | 2009-01-12

Just as men to overcome boredom in absence of their wifes hook on to sites, could someone suggest similar sites for wives to while away their time when their husbands are away for long.

Different “strokes for different folks” – I suggest each does their own searching until you find what you need or tickles your fancy. There are several self exploration assignments that one could explore - You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information:

Posted by: rough | 2009-01-13

if you bored, why not get some great sexual excitement.

want to caht with me.

Im at rough1tough1athotmaildotcom

Reply to rough
Posted by: Starlight | 2009-01-13

Hello Dearest Mitchell.........
I' m sure you have friends that you would like to hang out with and in this way have fun as well on the other hand , like the Doc says there are ways to entertain yourself sexually if thats what you want to do............I guess you get more aroused when you are alone...........Hey why not get some adult movies and toys for a start........
Hey i hope you find yr answer........
Take care darling........

Reply to Starlight