Question
Posted by: lorraine | 2008/09/04

Borderline Personality Disorder

I need to see a psychiarist that deals with this disorder in cape town area. I was at Stikland hospital for 3 days and the situation was very scary for me. Booked myself out . I still need help.

Congratulations on having the continuing good sense to recognize that you do need help, and to seek it. I'm not aware that there is any shrink who specializes largely in this condition ( supposing that the diagnosis of borderline PD is correct and has been properly made ) but any competent and experienced psychotherapist should be able to help. Maybe call FAMSA who may know of a good one near you