Question
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2012/09/18

Booze and erection

Hi all, just as a matter of interest. I am 45 and never had a problem getting an erection and keeping it for quite some time during sex, 30-60min.
Now that I stopped drinking 9 months ago, I seem to last be heck not half as long as I used to, neither my GF or I are complaining.
I always just thought booze made one battle with erections not the other way round.
Is this common or not.

You are right, usually alcohol has the opposite effect and one would expect it to be better - depending on the amount you consumed. It may be due to medication you recently started to use or stress? At your age it may be co-incidental. Consult your doctor as it may also be the very first signs of cardio-vascular disease.Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: nic.huawei@gmail.com | 2012/09/20

Thank you very much.

Reply to nic.huawei@gmail.com
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/19

Reply to sexologist