Question
Posted by: D. | 2008/07/07

booty call?

Hi all, My ex bf and I have remained friends since we broke up +-6 months ago. We have just been so called "friendly" - although I dont think one can ever be just a platonic friend to an ex! However, I think it has come to a point where he wants a booty call with me, although I know for a fact that he has a girlfriend. I dont want to loose him as a friend, but I dont want to go down the sex road either. What do I do? Im not the type for a booty call and that is the reason we broke up because he didnt get it enough from me, so I dont know why he is suggesting it now.

I don't deal with booty calls. I agree with John. Booty is in the eye of the beholder

2
Posted by: John | 2008/07/07

He is a bum. Tell him that you are not prepared to be a receptacle for his sperm. Booty calls always make one of the parties a whore. Guess which one?

Reply to John
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/07

D = One never retains an ex merely for the sake of retaining a friend. When one invites someone new into your life having an ex hanging around in the background merely for the sake of friendship is always a hard one to swallow and speaks of unfinished issues / matters between the two parties.

He wants to retain you because he wants booty and interestingly so you say he 'also didnt get enough from you' too? Sound like he is getting pretty much the same? You want to retain him because of "What reason" ? for friendship or because you have unresolved issues with him?

Reply to SR