Posted by: Jeanine | 2008-11-03

Boots No.7 Protect and Perfect Serum

Please tell me what you think of the Boots Protect and Perfect Anti-Ageing serum. Apparently the BBC had a programme is which it alleged this is a " miracle"  product that actually reverses ageing. I' m not sure if it' s available in SA, but I do have friends travelling to the UK quite often and, if I get the go-ahead from an expert, will purchase it on one of their next trips. Help.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Jeanine, thank you for the question.

Boots Protect + Perfect Anti-Ageing Serum consists of the following ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Butylene glycol, Dimethicone corsspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone copolyol, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium sulphate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Retinyl palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylene glycol, Lupinus albus, Carbomer, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Panax ginseng, Morus alba, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl pentapeptide-3.
These ingredients predominant effect is to moisturize and to act as anti-oxidants. I have also heard good reports and various review sites give this product a 4 out 5 rating. My advice is to give this product a try and let us know what you think.