Question
Posted by: Donut | 2012-09-10

Boosting a woman''s libido

Hi all,

What can one take to boost libido?

Dear Donut,

There is no no medication for women that boosts libido.

2
Posted by: Enes | 2012-09-26

I am one of those people, but I don''t apeircpate the guy who wrote what all Pro lifers are. I don''t apeircpate how he called a living human being a Zygote. Babies do have a way of breathing in the womb. As far as Obama I don''t agree with a lot of things that he does but I think as our president we should respect him and try to support him even if it is simply praying for him and coming up with the positive things about him. I think he is a nice man who is doing the best of his ability, and not a perfect human being just like every single one of us. People seem to want to glorify him like he is some kind of savior. Saviors are not of the human frality. That is all I want to say. As far as him addressing the schools I personally was not sure of what the fuss was about just like I am not sure what the fuss is about the Swine or H1H flu whatever you want to call it is. Keep your eyes on media because they are controlling us bit by bit.

Reply to Enes
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-09-10

Lots of Vitamins, Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium - anyone that tells you there is a Magic potion to make a Woman Horny - is a Liar!! The only other way to do that is by giving the Women lots of Love, Affection and attention! Stress is a Killer!

Reply to Jonathan