Posted by: Pen | 2009-03-07

Boosting a dogs immune system

We have a 17 year old small female dog and she is beginning to suffer from regular attacks of tonsilitis and sore throat. I was wondering if there was any way in which we could boost her immune system to help ther ward off these attacks.

Dear Pen

Try Moducare one daily

Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-03-07

Thanks Chilll. Will try. This site has always had a reasonable print size but I find it a real struggle and there do not communicate often.

Carol will send you my email addy just now.

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Carol | 2009-03-07

Catlady we need to chat.

I have changed my email to CAMoller at vodamail dot com ..please contact me I have lost your email addy.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Chill | 2009-03-07

Depending on which browser you use, you can change the text size of the display - in internet explorer and firefox, go to ' view'  and either ' text size'  or ' zoom'  - maybe that will help!

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-03-07

Hello Pen

Try using Moducare capsules. You can ge them from Clicks or the chemist. My vet told me about them and if I forget then I havetwo cats with " snot and trame"  and hastily put them back on.

Hope this helps.

Ps Is anybody else having trouble with the tiny print that comes up from the screen. I can' t read what I have written nor check and this with gllasses on!

Reply to Cat Lady