Question
Posted by: Greg | 2012-07-23

Book on woman manipulating men

Can you recommend any books on the subject of woman manipulating/ mentally abusing men in a marriage?

I wish I could, and have suggested it'd be valuable for us on this site to develop a more organized system for reviewing available books on the range of health-relevant topics.
Maybe other readers can suggest some titles.
Generally, I find it useful to explore what's avaialable on Amazon.com ( having googled the general terms you use, to find possible book titles ) because they include useful reviews by other customers who have read the books.

7
Posted by: Jamal | 2012-08-06

I mis-spoke or mistyped.Prove that evrneoye will need health insurance. Health insurance is as much of a gamble that car insurance is and you know it.Someone who could pay out of pocket would still, under the laws proposed, be required to purchase insurance. Again, coverage provided by law does not address many alternate methods of health care. I can treat many diseases and issues myself, I can seek herbal, homeopathic cures instead of going to the hospital for modern medicine. How about instead of mandating coverage we change how coverage is offered? Isn''t that part of that liberty thing people like you conveniently forget (until you want to support abortion or gay rights, etc).The point of the exercise was to show that under your theory Congress has unlimited control over a person''s life. Something not supported by the ideas, writings, ideals of our country.You may want to give up control to a central planning agency, cede your rights to a government (which can change every 4 years) but I and many others choose not to.In the end, it boils down to the question who gets to decide what to do with my money the government or myself?

Reply to Jamal
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-07-23

Sounds as if your wife is a narcissist. Google this personality type and see if it resonates with the problems you are facing.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Just Saying! | 2012-07-23

I know a few friends where the wife thinks that she breeded so she is the ruler and is bossy and mean, not sexy at all, The one guy must really grow a pair, his wife wants to fight his battles with alot of stuff and he is so unhappy but does not do anything about it.
There must be equal rights in a relationship or marraige.
In the end it is not worth it.
My partner knows he does not sit on my head and it goes for me to, I guess the second time around you learn it.

Reply to Just Saying!
Posted by: Anom | 2012-07-23

Im not talking about abuse. It is knowing when to say no or voice your opinion when you disagree about something and to do this with love and respect. Saying no or showing that you are unhappy about something is not disrespectful or abuse.

Reply to Anom
Posted by: James | 2012-07-23

To " Anom"  I am single so cant validate your theory but my guess is that if the men then did as you say everyone would then be on this site crying of being abused and how bad their man is?

Reply to James
Posted by: Anom | 2012-07-23

Grow a pair of balls!! Sorry I had to say that but it is true. If a man is to soft or weak in a relationship, most women will take advantage of this. And I said most women not all. She obviously got some power over you, perhaps a stronger personality. I''ve been there buddy, you need to put your foot down, stand your ground otherwise it will continue and eventually you will end up bitter and unhappy. It wasnt easy for me to do this cause Im generally a soft person but ever since I decided enough is enough, things are much better and she is actually treating me with much more respect. And im not talking about physical abuse here but you need to stand up to her. Women are very strange and I say this with much respect and love. Good luck buddy!

Reply to Anom