Question
Posted by: v | 2009-04-02

book

last night wasn' t so good...I accindentally spilled some cooldrink over a book my husband bought.....He started screaming and threw the book..... i eventuallu dried all 1000 pages with my hairdryer and ironed it out with an iron..... why get so upset...it feels today like a part of my heart has died....

How childish he was ! As Boblina says, this isn't about a book. He must be upset over something else, and this was just a trigger. Choose a calm time, and ask him about this, telling him how much this episode upset you

4
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-02

LOL!Striker you just being nasty!
Boblina is right, it' s not the fact that you spilt on his book it' s something else thats on his mind and so he just his frustration on any old thing.Something is troubling him or on his mind and bothering him.
Well unless he like paid a million dollars for it or theres no other book like it to be found or it was his gr8 gr8 grandmothers book passed down to him...

If not it' s something more than just that.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Striker | 2009-04-02

Is it possible to be so hard up for a man? To dry 1000 pages? Gee whiz some people r desperate for luv.

Reply to Striker
Posted by: Boblina | 2009-04-02

Why go to that extent to dry it out? Buy another book!

The problem is not the cooldrink over the book, trust me on this one, its something much deeper that is wrong.

This was just the tip of the iceberg exploding.

Reply to Boblina
Posted by: sarah | 2009-04-02

i think you should sit down with him and tell him axactly what his scareming has done to you as a person.

Reply to sarah