Posted by: Mommie to be | 2009-01-29

Boobs and pregnancy

Hi, i am 12 weeks pregnant, and i was just wondering until when does your boobs grow during the pregnancy.
I am only at 12 weeks and my boobs are huge already, i need to buy a new bra almost every 2nd week? Please any advise will help.

It is totally variable from person to person.

Posted by: Azzy | 2009-01-30

I am 18 weeks and have only put on 1 kg, my boobs ahve gotten bigger but not drastically, am still using normal bra and clothes.... good luck

Reply to Azzy
Posted by: Dazza | 2009-01-29

I think it depends from a person 2 person, and I think is normal. For me, I am 14wks and no much changes. I gained 2kg so far how about you guys?

Reply to Dazza
Posted by: Shelby | 2009-01-29

I am in the same position, I am 15 weeks and also am growing like crazy. During my last pregnancy I went from a 36B to a 38DD!!

Enjoy the ride!

Reply to Shelby