Question
Posted by: nikki | 2012-05-06

boobs

i had my periods the 10 april, had sex the 17 &  18 i have very tender enlarged boobs with blue veins around the nipple am very nausia at times, moody, tearfull, have a bit of a white showing, and other " pregnancy"  symptoms. im not sure when my periods are suppose to come because i dont have a proper cycle. any advice? is it to early to " know"  that im pregnant<  this would be my 5 pregnancy> >  when should i expect periods?

If your cycle is not regular it is hard to say when you should expect your period. It would be a bit soon to do a pregnancy test now. I would suggest that you wait till the end of the week.

2
Posted by: nikki | 2012-05-07

could i be pregnant?

Reply to nikki
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-05-07