Posted by: Flower 0980 | 2009-08-31

Boobs :-)

I am a 29 year old woman with a 6 year old son. I have this lover whom I love very much I enjoy making love to him, But I refuse to get totally naked cause I have a problem with my breast. They are saggy after my son' s birth. Just to get other men' s input. How do the feel about saggy boobs:-( Should I be Embarrassed ?

Most women experience a change in the shape of their breasts after child birth and breast feeding. Furthermore our bodies do change as we age. What we often forget is that we are not making love to specific parts of the one that we love – but we are making love to a person.

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-01

Yip that is totally true.
If you love someone or your just really into them you cant be bothered really what imperfection they have.
You just gald they there in all thier glory and that you can please them.
You however should not make too much of a deal about this.Just be confident and love your body the way it is and so will he.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Babe | 2009-08-31

Hi Flower. Besides what your man thinks, and in my experience if he' s into you he doesn' t care a bit - he just wants his own woman naked on top of him, if your breasts are really not good looking to yourself, save for plastic surgery now while you are still young. You will not believe what a HUGE difference my new breasts have made in my life. But like I said, to your man it probably doesn' t matter a bit! Go wild and watch his pleasure!

Reply to Babe
Posted by: john | 2009-08-31

Don' t worry, Men love boobs some sag and some not, if he wants to play and sug on them then it don' t bother him.

Reply to john