Question
Posted by: BOOB JOB | 2010/04/29

BOOB JOB

I WOULD LIKE TO GO FOR BOOB JOB
COST INVOLVED AND WHERE TO GO IN GAUTENG
PLSE HELP!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi ‘Boob Job’, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

Your best option would be to get a direct word of mouth referral but if this is not possible then my suggestion would be to log onto the SA Plastic Surgeon Society’s web page (http://www.plasticsurgeons.co.za/) and search for the doctors in your area/city.

I would make 3 appointments and have a consultation with each of the doctors and ask for before and after photographs that the doctor has performed in the area you are interested in.