Posted by: nn | 2010-04-19

Boob job

I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask. But I am considering getting a boob job. Any suggestions on which doctor I should go and see. Also what is the cost of a boob job these days?

You would need to see a plastic surgeon. They are based at most hospitals so you would have to contact your hospital of choice for contact details. Cost can vary depending on the degee of enhancement your're looking for.

Posted by: Jay | 2010-04-20

A couple of years ago I had a gf who was 40dd. She''d had a boob job about 2 yrs b4 we met. Boy, did I enjoy those boobs, I could never get enough of them. To feel + fondle them + to just bury my face in them was wow. There was no sagging they just stood straight out. The best was when she wore her white bikini + they were crammed in looking as though they would climb out any moment, great stuff.

Reply to Jay
Posted by: anon | 2010-04-20

dr braun..rosebank clinic in jhb...fantastic...he has a website if you google him...costs about 30k upwards depending what you want.

Reply to anon
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-19

let me know when you get someone, i want a reduction!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-19

I cannot give you and names but just make sure you don''t go to just anyone,rather make sure with references etc.
I''ve has 2 girlfriends in the past that have had boob jobs and they looked stunning (and I couldn''t keep myself away from them)

Reply to XXX