Question
Posted by: Eish | 2008/07/23

Bonus

Hi guys,

Just got the performance bonus letter...let' s just say - Eish.

I work for Eskom by-the-way and No I am not a fat cat - no millions for me...LOL.

Happy Eishter !

5
Posted by: Ja | 2008/07/23

I think management should take bonuses from the past 10 years and give it back! Take 10% of that and distribute amongst yourselves thereby doubling your current bonuses no doubt!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Eish | 2008/07/23

I don' t know what the big bosses got but for us little people, as much as 40% cuts compared to last year. A 40% cut of 2 million bucks can still buy a house cash though, while the rest of us are struggling with repaying our bonds....anyway.

Reply to Eish
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/23

Awwww Eish thats depressing sorry to hear .... what did the big bosses get?

Reply to SR
Posted by: Eish | 2008/07/23

Eish as in Eish....It' s bad - I could scream.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reply to Eish
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/23

Eish as in Yay or Eish as in Eish?

Reply to SR