Question
Posted by: Adri van Niekerk | 2010/05/12

Bone density prolems

I am a 51 year old woman.A recent bone density scan shows that I am osteopenic and that by bones are fragile. I am already taking 4 Slow K tablets per day as part of medication to keep me from getting heart faliure and use enough cheese and milk in my diet. I am aloso diabetic and had chemo treatment for breast cancer from Aug 2008 - the last treatment was Feb. 2009. What more can I do to prevent my current done condition to get worse, or to better this? My oncologist recommended taking vitamin D - is this really needed and in what form should I take it? Is there a specific recommended product? I hope you are the right person to anwer by type of questions.

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Adri,
Please take advice from your oncologist regarding this matter.

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2010/05/20

Hello Adri,

Reply to osteopath