Posted by: twopie | 2011-08-19

bone density

can you please tell me where i can obtain what the scores should be for bone density for a coloured female-58 years old-82 kg and 1,60m

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Twopie,
Please consult another expert for this information.

Posted by: Veronica January | 2011-11-08

I am a 57 year old paraplegic. Car accident 1984, lesion 3,4 complete and C5,6 incomplete. My hands and fingers are very painfull. People used to admire my hands and nails, now my fingers are swollen. The middle part where the finger bend (joint) is thick, swollen. The middle fingers are still normal looking but the finger on both sides of the middle finger is swollen and I struggle to close my hands properly. I am not on medication. actually don''t want to take any tablet. People make so many suggestions. Your expert advice would be great
Please advise. Thanks Veronica January

Reply to Veronica January