Question
Posted by: Sue | 2012-04-13

Bondage sexual game

Hi There!
I''''m wondering why does certain people like bondage games in sex? I''''ve been dating someone for a while and lately his tendency towards bondage type of moves is coming out. This scares me and I''''m afraid that it won''''t change.
What do you think?

Why do some people like bondage games ? Why do some people not like them ? Why do some people like Rigby or Celine Dion ? People vary in what they enjoy and in whatever turns them on. And they're unlikely to change or to want to change.
But you must feel VERY free to make it perfectly clear that such play is for you a turn-off, and that you refuse to participate, and be prepared to move on, without hard feelings on either side .
Though perhaps speaking of hard feelings on either side sounds rather like a bondage game. And I won't explain them to Anon, as I feel tongue-tied on that topic !

2

Posted by: Anon | 2012-04-13

What is " bondage"  game?