Question
Posted by: Nell | 2008/12/11

Bokser

My bokser is 9 yaers old this past week he struggle to walk he were at the vet he have got a high temp. And the could not found anything in his leg or hip wrong. He only give him a antbiotik injection and send him this is now a few days later and he stil cant walk. But at least he is eating a little bit .Please help! The vet asked me if his leg and the fact that he dont eat is related . I told him yes but still. He is not well.

Dear Nell

If your dog is not walking and eating its needs a proper investigation or diagnoses and not an antibiotic injection. Back to the vet.