Question
Posted by: jo | 2010/06/08

Boils - painful

HI, on a regular basis i get boils, mainly in between my thighs and buttocks and back of legs, they are extremely painful. Is there something i can take to clean my system out and to prevent these painful boils. I do go for the Vit B injections on a regular basis, i take iron, haemovite tablets and vitamin c.
I am also ameamic, is there not something i cant take thats all in one, instead of taking 6 different tablets each morning. the tablets make me quite ill after taking so many.

Hallo JO
Try taking a supplement like Pre-natal Forte or Filibon which contains all the necessary vitamins and Iron. Ask your doctor to put you on a course of preventative antibiotics (Bactrim)if you are not allergic to sulphas and wash with an antibacterial soap. As soon as you notice a pimple, put Bactroban ointment on and cover with a band-aid. These infections are caused by a bacteria (Staph aureus) which normally lives on the skin but sometimes "takes over" and cause disease. It is not caused by "dirty blood".
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/08

Hallo JO
dr Bets