Question
Posted by: Moe | 2012/10/15

boils on my thighs

I suffer with alot of boils on my thighs, it is all the time, one will go away and another will come. what can i do to prevent it?

thanks

Moe

The boils are most likely due to friction of the skin, causing small hair follicles to infect. Wear cotton underwear and if you are overweight, start exercising and healthy to loose extra pounds. You will have to consult your doctor, as it is possible that you might need a course of oral antibiotics to get rid of the boils. In the interim, you can apply Bactroban ointment, twice daily.